The Bird Banter Podcast #16 with Alvaro Jaramillo Additional Info.

On this episode Alvaro and I talk about his remarkable birding story, starting as a young birder, continuine into a PhD study which he left midway through to finish writing the definative book on Blackbirds of the New World, and going on to be a birding trip guide and pelagic trip organizer and leader. You can find his tours on the Alvaro’s Adventures website. Alvaro more recently published both English and Spanish versions of a field guide to the Birds of Chile. \
I trust you’ll enjoy hearing Alvaro on the podcast. Thanks for listening. Good birding and good day!