Episode Notes #40 with Isaiah Nugent

In this episode Isaiah and I talk about his 2019 Washington State Big year and his birding story. Isaiah is a top young Washington State birder, and I hope you find his story interesting. I also talk a bit about my upcoming vacation to Kauai and the issues with exotic species in Hawaii.
You can contact Isaiah via the e-mail address available on his eBird profile page which also has up to date information on his WA big year progress and links to photos, etc.
Here is a link to Episode #26 with Tim Larson and the issues about house mouse eradication on the Farallon Islands off the California Coast.
You can also reach out to Isaiah on Facebook or Instagram.
Stay tuned for more about my upcoming Hawaii birding experiences.
Here is a link to the Hawaii Invasive Species Council.
I hope to bird at the Kilauea Point NWR. Here is the eBird hotspot link for this place. Here is a link to a cool video from the hotspot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYGlma3ZKHE
Here is to a great week in Hawaii, and to talking to you about it soon.
Until next time, good birding. Good day!