The Bird Banter Podcast Episode #52 with Stephanie Seymour Supporting Information

On this episode I am joined by Stephanie Seymour, the artist of the recently released album There Are Birds. She is an avid birder, has her own private official hawkwatch station at her home in New Jersey, and is a longtime professional musician. This album has 12 songs, each with the title of a listable North American bird except the final track, Migration is Over. Three of the songs are included in this podcast. Enjoy.
You can buy Stephanie’s album at her website: www.ThereAreBirds.com It is available as either a digital download or as a CD you can order.

We mention birding in Central Park with Starr Saphir who led walks in spring there for about 40 years before her death. The movie, The Central Park Effect is very cool, and features Starr in part. I really enjoyed this movie.
You can find her on Facebook and on Instagram @There_Are_Birds
On the ABA website Frank Izaguirre wrote a glowing review of this album you can access on the ABA site by clicking here.

Until next time. Good birding. Good day.