Notes Supplemental to The Bird Banter Podcast Episode #53 with Ryan Merrill

Ryan Merrill and I talk about his birding story,  birding in Washington State, and about his local patch birding.  He also talks about his work on the Washington Bird Records Committee, and life as the husband/father in a family with a young child as a birder.  Enjoy.

You can reach Ryan by e-mail: rjm284-at-gmail-dot-com

Here is a link to the Washington Bird Records Committee site:

This is info about the Seattle Audubon Society Young Birders activities:

The Swallow-tailed Gull Ryan found in WA made the local media in many places. Here is an example:

Ryan talks about Carkeek Park near his home in Seattle. Here is info about that local park:  https://www.seattle.gov/parks/find/parks/carkeek-park

I hope you all stay well, get birding often, and until next time. Good birding. Good day!