The Bird Banter Podcast #182 with Melissa Hafting Additional Info.

Thanks for listening. I hope you enjoyed hearing from Melissa again (see episode #105) , and hope you feel the urge to check out her new book.

Find it on Buteo Books here.
On the podcast we talk about Melissa leading trips on Avocet Birding. You can see their website here.
The BC Birding Hotline Melissa runs is here.
See Melissa on Instagram here.
On the introduction I talk about birding at Dune Peninsula in Tacoma. Here is a link to the eBird hotspot summary page.
Here is a link to the BirdingHotspots.org page for Dune.
You can contact Melissa by email at BCbirdergirl-at-gmail-dot-com
Thanks for listening. Until next time. Good birding and good day!