BirdBanter from conception to reality.

I’ve become a fan of listening to podcasts over the last few years. I find having control over what I listen to while driving, flying, or otherwise being in a position to listen to radio-like content beats the random AM or FM radio options.  There are a few pretty good birding podcasts available. Bird Chick has an entertaining and informative show, that I listen to from time to time.  The “This Birding Life” podcast from Birdwatcher’s Digest is probably my favorite. It’s a once-a-month podcast often featuring a well known birder or other naturalist.

I envision BirdBanter as a podcast where I can sit and talk with birders with stories to tell that will entertain and captivate the imagination of birders.  We will talk about places we’ve been, experiences we’ve had, and dreams we have yet to pursue.

I expect you’ll find Birdbanter something you look forward to hearing and will want to talk about with your friends.  If you have birders you’d like to hear from on BirdBanter, contact me using the Contact Page, or leave a comment with the suggestion. I’ll see if I can make it happen.

Good  birding.