The Bird Banter Podcast #131 with Marcos Trinidad

On this episode I talk with Marcos Trinidad, the Center Director at the Debs Park Audubon Center in Los Angeles, CA. I learnded a lot about being inclusive to persons of color in birding, about helping people incorporate technology into postive experiences in nature, and about Marcos himself.
You can find more about Marcos at his bio on the Debs Park website, and about his podcast, Human/Nature at their website.
You can follow Marcos on Instagram or Twitter also.
I hope you enjoyed the episode. I’d love to hear of guests you’d like to hear from, and you can suggest guests or topics using the Contact Page. Please send any contact information you have on guests you suggest.
Thanks for listening.
Until next time, good birding and good day!