The Bird Banter Podcast #171 with Courtney Ellis Additional Info.

Courtney was a joy to talk with, and helped me gain perspective into the experiences of birders who became interested in birding during the pandemic when birding was arguably the perfect passtime. Getting outdoors, either alone or with friends, was just about the description of how to have fun without significant exposure to infection.
Be sure to check out, and ideally buy, Courtney’s soon to be released book.

Click on the image above to go to Courtney’s website for a link to buy the book.
Courtney also has her own birding podcast, The Thing with Feathers that you may want to check out.
Some of my fondest birding memories are from the Orange County area of California, where Kay and I took the kids many times, and Kay visited for longer visits in her last couple of years. I strongly recommend scheduling some time for birding if you visit the area.
Thanks for listening. Until next time, good birding and good day!