Notes Related to TBBP Episode #11 with the Birdchick.

The promised You Tube video of the Dusky Grouse we discuss in the episode.

Sharon Stitler goes by her birding moniker “Birdchick” and her Birdchick Podcast was the first podcast of any type I listened to ever! It was a real treat for me to have her as my guest on The Bird Banter Podcast Episode #11. She is knowledgible, eloquent yet casual and doesn’t take herself too seriously. A great guest and I think you’ll love hearing her story.

Check out the Birdchick website. You can even watch her bathtub episode there!

I learned the difference betweek standup comedy and improv theater. She does improv.

Here is a link to the phone-skope adapter store for the one she uses.

Please leave comments with any suggestions for future guests on the podcast, or things you’d like to hear about.

Good birding! Good day!