Notes Related to The Bird Banter Podcast #12 with Michael Carmody

In The Bird Banter Podcast Episode #12 host Ed Pullen and Legacy Tours owner and guide talk about Michael’s career as a bird guide in Mexico, his “”patch” as well as around the world. Michael leads several trips a year to Mexico, specializing in showing birders the endemic species of Mexico, as well as trips to other parts of the world.
We spend a good part of the episode talking about the upcoming trip to Morocco that Ed as well as Bruce Labar from TBBP Episode #3 are taking with Michael as the guide. Here is a map of the route we will be taking. Morocco Route

This is going to be what Michael calls a “B” type trip. This means it will be primarily a focused birding trip, but we will have some time in various places to enjoy the local culture and sights. Sounds like fun to me.

Here is a link to Legacy Birding Web Site.

I am hoping to make recordings for TBBP while in Morocco and if I can find decent WiFi publish periodic updates on the podcast.

Good Birding. Good day.