Episode #26 with Tim Larson

In this episode Tim larson, passionate advocate for seabirds on the Farralone Islands off the California coast tells us about his work in support of mouse eradication on the islands. This topic is controversial, but I agree with Tim and the near universal supporting biologists who are trying to get this project done. Listen and let me know if you agree.

Here are supporting links.
First the snail mail address to send letters in support of the project.

1401 Constitution Avenue NW, Room 5128
Washington, DC 20230

Here are links related to the project and rodent eradication efforts elsewhere:
https://blog.nature.org/science/2015/12/15/miracle-palmyra-rats-birds-recovery-restoration-invasive-species-hawaii-nature-wildlife/?fbclid=IwAR0iIyQeuskChvJiokAEw9B7ImDNAZvJIidVbOBto8_DAYkl1zj8kXTEoQ4

https://www.facebook.com/Farallones-House-Mouse-Eradication-Project-534040270353530/?modal=admin_todo_tour

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/on-assignment/assignment-paradise-lost-found-n572216?fbclid=IwAR1FoCNxOaSVDxpGPAv1U2jZXWCa2fTiChaP7k740Bpcp-9RsN9Uy_Muv_M
one i
Leave comments and let me know what you think.

Good birding. Good day.