The Bird Banter Podcast #138 with Alex Harper Additional Info.

On this episode Alex Harper and I talk about birding in the areas around Las Vegas, NV. Sin City is not a place many think of as a birdind destination, but is a place many birders are likely to find themselves for various reasons. Matt and the other guides with Bird Las Vegas are available to take visitors out on half or whole day guided trips during their visits to the city. Alex talks about the nice variety of habitats available, and the cool desert species available.

Who doesn’t want to see a Greater Roadrunner, a specialty species Matt can show you near Las Vegas.

You can reach Alex through his website on the contact page or by email alexkharper-at-gmail-dot-com
Alex grew up in Florida, and I hope his family is safe from Hurricaine Ian’s destruction.
Good birding and good day!