The Bird Banter Podcast #106 with The Birding Show Hosts

The Birder’s Show is a high quality nature show specifically but not exclusively for and by birders. It is produced by a company called Where Next who produced a previous show called The Birders featuring Diego Calderón and a videographer on the Northern Colombia Birding Trail. Diego and co-host of the show Chris Bell are my guests on this episode, and were fabulously fun to talk with for the episode.

Here is a tiny segment of one of their shows, that they break out and call “Chirps” on their You Tube Channel

I love the relaxed style, interactive banter, and beautifully mixed video of the hosts and guest with bird video footage, maps, and explanatory visuals all combined very adeptly.

Red-headed Barbet that I saw on a recent trip to Costa Rica.

I cannot wait to get out birding with Diego in Colombia. I learned that it is only a 1-hour flight from Costa Rica to Medellin, Colombia where he is based, so on a visit to see Jean soon I hope to add on a visit there with his tour group Birding Colombia.

Diego and Chris are relaxed, having fun, and very entertaining on their show. I think that joy of birding and friendship comes through really well on their show, and also on our podcast episode. Birding friends and fellowship are a big part of the hobby, and Diego and Chris are a great example.

Please leave comments or contact me with suggestions for future guests or people you’d like to hear from. Thanks again.
Until next time. Good birding and good day!