The Bird Banter Podcast #157 with Greg Harrington additional info.

On this episode I had fun talking to Greg about his birding story, really moving from an avid but novice birder to a proficient and passionate birder in just a few years. And what a few years they have been. Greg has done a Washington State big year in 2021 when he saw 367 species in WA, a number that until that year would have been the WA record, and has travelled to all of the lower-48 U.S. states to bird. See his eBird profile here, where you can also find his e-mail address.
We talk about A Birder’s Guide to Washington on the episode. You can find it online at the WOS website here, or buy it at Buteo Books here. ‘
We talk about the website BirdingQuiz.com and about Larkwire, two good resources to help learn bird identification.
The old but still fabulous book by Jerry Cooper, giving detailed planning and route info for U.S. birding trips is still available at Amazon. I couldn’t find it on Buteo.
If you have suggestions for guests on the podcast, or just want to reach out to me, use the contact page on this site.
Thanks for listening. Until next time, good birding and good day!